Heavy Duty Acrow Props Steel Shoring Posts for Propping Formwork
No shores should be overlooked, as it is all about safety of
workers safety and your project. Acrow props are adjustable and
used for builing construction in formwork shoring to prop beams,
formwork system, ceilings. Our high-load capacity steel shoring
posts are made of high quality strength steel Q235 B grade. As we
are well-funded so only work with certificated steel factories for
materials, making sure the essence of materials is the best. After
that cold rolled process by our large equipment and mature skills
features the tubes less thickness tolerance and better roundness,
thus enhance the load capacity of steel shoring posts from the very
Their adjustable pins are made from #45 carbon steel with heated
and fine process just for safe shoring conditions to projects and
workers. Bottom and top plates are pressed type with drilled
nailing holes for securing steel shoring posts to the support board
or connected with formwork beams, also nothced design occupying
less space for easy store and transportation.
Powder coating treatment is finished at the heating oven with 250℃,
which ensure the powder coating quality defect-free and durable,
better than immersion painted as they are thicker and stable, just
scratches are left onto the tubes surface when rough handling from
workers, then their corrision resistant performance are outstanding
and especially excellent during moisture conditions.
All our shoring posts are fully tested in house on our own loading
testing equipment within our workshop. And we have been in shoring
posts manufacturing and exporting over 20 years, so we are also
fully equipment with all machines and equipments that required to
produce a shoring post, all procedure all done within our factory
so quality are under our control by our professional team. While
OEM services are available from us according to your specific
|Heavy Duty Shoring Posts|
|Adjust Arrange||Female Tube Q235||MaleTube Q235||Bottom/Top Plates||Unit Weight(±3%)||Plate Type|
- Quick release stripping for easy assembly and dismantle.
- 100μm thick durable powder coating for harsh condition.
- Long life span as long as 5 years.
- High strength extra strong tubular steel certificated.
- Telescopic height adjustment.
- No tools needed during erecting and dismantle.
- Professional galvanization surface process for prevention of rust
and increased life.
- Steel shoring posts nailed to bearers.
- Do not overload, always load within capacity area.
- Avoid accentric loads, always use steel shoring posts with them in
- Nail through steel shoring posts head plate.
- Never THROW a steel shoring post from any heights.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
Standard packages are piling on steel pallets, while tighted by
steel band then covered with elastic films to prevent dusting
falling on and any moisture caused rust.
Green powder coating heavy duty acrow props steel shoring posts by
strong steel pallets.