High Shoring Load Size 1 Adjustable Steel Shoring Posts for Floor
Steel shoring posts are one of important components of vertical
shoring system designed for shoring and reshoring applications in
concrete forming, their standard design and high quality material
guarantee high loading capacity for your projects, while whole
threaded outer tube steel shoring posts are manufactured for the
most demanding loading requirements, outer tube without any welding
will makes their vertical shoring performance outstanding of the
normals. Galvanized finished provides durable anti-rust performance
during harsh conditions.
These 2.0m to 3.6m steel shoring posts are made of Q235 B grade
steel tubes, with whole threaded open type threads, they can bear
as much as 50KN loading, while heavy duty fine casted nuts and
carbon steel heated lock pins strengthen their loading performance.
And also their notched type base and top plate with accurate
measured holes for fixing them down to the ground, in case of any
falling or tilting hazards in the projects, to make sure projects
are built smooth and workers are all in safe condition.
While we have been making steel shoring posts from our very
beginning in 1996, we are keeping grinding on our manufacturing
skills by the ways of updating and introducing advanced production
equipments and employing skilled workers and training them
reguarly, from manual welding to robot machine welding, from
painted surface treatment to high quality powder coated, from
galvanization finished to hot dipped galvanization, from Q195 grade
steel to high grade Q345 B grade carbon steel, we are always
exploring the new materials with advanced crafts to produce high
quality steel shoring posts for your projects and your market.
|Lock Pin||Φ14*360mm, 45# carbon steel heated|
|Adjustment Nut||Heavy duty type|
|Sleeve Type||Open type with whole threaded process|
- High strength steel tubes made of cold rolled Q235 grade coils.
- Professional galvanization provides durable anti-rust performance.
- Accurate measurement for fine adjustment.
- Quick-release lock pin saves your time and effort during erecting.
- Reusable for more than 5 years.
- Available in various specifications.
- Easy piling and stacking.
- Easy to carry and handle.
- Steel shoring posts nailed to bearers.
- Use sole plate.
- Steel shoring posts must not used as a jack.
- Do not overload, always load within capacity area.
- Avoid accentric loads.
- Nail through steel shoring posts head plate.
- Keep steel shoring posts dry and avoid unneccessories rusty.
- Gentle handle and erecting.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
General packages are made of steel pallets, while tighted by steel
band then covered with elastic films to prevent dusting falling on
and any moisture caused rust.
Usually steel shoring posts are loaded with 20ft containers for
maximum weight 28,000kgs, as they can be stacked tightly together,
while less space is left, the loading quantity will deponds on
their unit weight.
For example, 2.0m to 3.6m, weighs 18.0kgs / pc, then max loading
quantity is 1200 pcs to 1300 pcs considering any weight limitation
in destination port.
Strong steel pallets make sure no damage or losing during