Heavy Duty Size 0 Acrow Props Steel Shoring Posts for Temporary
Steel shoring posts are mostly used for vertical shoring, usually
temporary supports during building repair or alteration work, A
typical use is to support an existing horizontal beam while its
original masonry supports are removed or repaired. Their standard
design and high quality material guarantee high loading capacity
for your projects, galvanized finished provides durable anti-rust
performance during harsh conditions, while powder coating finished
and hot dipped galvanized are both available from us.
While we have been making steel shoring posts from our very
beginning in 1996, we are keeping grinding on our manufacturing
skills by the ways of updating and introducing advanced production
equipments and employing skilled workers and training them
reguarly, from manual welding to robot machine welding, from
painted surface treatment to high quality powder coated, from
galvanization finished to hot dipped galvanization, from Q195 grade
steel to high grade Q345 B grade carbon steel, we are always
exploring the new materials with advanced crafts to produce high
quality steel shoring posts for your projects and your market.
|Adjustment Area||1000mm---1800mm, 3.5ft--6ft|
|Lock Pin||Φ14*360mm, 45# carbon steel heated|
|Adjustment Nut||Heavy duty type|
|Sleeve Type||Open type with whole threaded process|
Steel shoring posts are now described by a British Standard
according to their sizes, strength and building contruction into
five types as following:
- Size 0 from 3.5 feet (1.1 m) to 6 feet (1.8 m),
- Size 1 from 5.75 feet (1.75 m) to 10.25 feet (3.12 m),
- Size 2 from 6.5 feet (2.0 m) to 11 feet (3.4 m),
- Size 3 from 8 feet (2.4 m) to 13 feet (4.0 m),
- Size 4 from 10.5 feet (3.2 m) to 16 feet (4.9 m).
While slightly changes can be made to above standard sizes, for
example 2.0m to 3.6m, 2.5m to 4.0m to meet different shoring
- High strength steel tubes made of cold rolled Q235 grade coils.
- Professional galvanization provides durable anti-rust performance.
- Accurate measurement for fine adjustment.
- Quick-release lock pin saves your time and effort during erecting.
- Reusable for more than 5 years.
- Available in various specifications.
- Easy piling and stacking.
- Easy to carry and handle.
- Steel shoring posts nailed to bearers.
- Use sole plate.
- Steel shoring posts must not used as a jack.
- Do not overload, always load within capacity area.
- Steel shoring posts should always be erected vertically and loaded
- Nail through steel shoring posts head plate.
- Keep steel shoring posts dry and avoid unneccessories rusty.
- Never drop steel shoring posts from any height
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
Seaworthy packages are made of steel pallets, while tighted by
steel band then covered with elastic films to prevent dusting
falling on and any moisture caused rust.
And the loading quantity for one 20ft container is mostly
24,000kgs, which is about 2000pcs in total, and our shipping port
is QINGDAO port.