Adjustable Builders Prop Steel Shoring Posts as Construction
HOT DIPPED GALVANIZED coating for 10 years service life.
HEAVY DUTY type for 15%--20% less shoring posts needed in your
All our shoring posts are fully tested in house on our own loading
testing equipment within our workshop. And we have been in shoring
posts manufacturing and exporting over 20 years, so we are also
fully equipment with all machines and equipments that required to
produce a shoring post, all procedure all done within our factory
so quality are under our control by our professional team. While
OEM services are available from us according to your specific
Heavy duty acrow props are available in five sizes:
|Closed||Open||Outer Tube||Inner Tube||Load Rates||Unit Weight|
If your sizes are not found above, please feel free to ask us for
Steel shoring posts are made of high quality strength steel tubing,
they are strong, durable and can offer quickest shoring for
temporary support in formwork and alternation works.
Hot dipped galvanized coating (thickness 80μm--100μm) provides best
durable protection against corrision, whether your project is built
during moist or scorching condition, these hot dipped galvanized
steel shoring posts will always provide excellent anti-rust
performance and high load features, ensure your projects are
finished as scheduled.
Their adjustable pins are made from #45 carbon steel with heated
and fine process just for safe shoring conditions to projects and
workers. Bottom and top plates are pressed type with drilled
nailing holes for securing steel shoring posts to the support board
or connected with formwork beams.
- Durable hot dipped galvanized coating for shoring application in
- No need to use a hammer to erect or loosen.
- Avoids damage to your knuckles when erecting.
- Long life span as long as 5-10 years.
- High strength extra strong tubular steel certificated.
- Telescopic height adjustment.
- No tools needed during erecting and dismantle.
- Steel shoring posts nailed to bearers.
- Acrow props are not designed for lifting.
- Do not overload, always load within capacity area.
- Avoid accentric loads, always use steel shoring posts with them in
- Nail through steel shoring posts head plate.
- Never THROW a steel shoring post from any heights.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
Standard packages are piling on steel pallets, while tighted by
steel band then covered with elastic films to prevent dusting
falling on and any moisture caused rust.
No damage or losing during transport by strong steel pallet.