High Load Size 2 Adjustable Steel Shoring Posts Galvanized
Steel shoring posts are easy to handle and easy to erect for
shoring and reshoring applications in concrete construction, their
standard design and high quality material guarantee high loading
capacity for your projects, while their parts can be various
according to your specific projects needs, their adjustments are
made at standard working heights which eliminates the need for
stooping or reaching. OEM service in a variety of sizes and
allowable loads is also available. Shoring heights range from 5
feet 7 inches to 16 feet.
While we have been making steel shoring posts from our very
beginning in 1996, we are keeping grinding on our manufacturing
skills by the ways of updating and introducing advanced production
equipments and employing skilled workers and training them
reguarly, that enables us to make heavy duty type, medium duty type
and heavy duty type steel shoring posts with powder coated,
galvanized and hot dipped galvanized finished, three types surface
treatment options for you.
|Adjustment Area||2000mm --- 3400mm, 6.7ft -- 11ft|
|Outer Tube||60.0mm * 2.0mm * 1430mm|
|Inner Tube||48.3mm * 2.0mm * 2000mm|
|Lock Pin||D 14 * 360mm, 45 # carbon steel heated|
|Base/Top Plate||150mm * 150mm * 5.0mm|
|Adjustment Nut||Heavy duty type|
|Sleeve Type||Open type with whole threaded process|
|Loading Area||25KN -- 40KN|
1.6m -- 2.9m, 1.6m -- 3.0m, 1.7m -- 3.0m, 1.8m -- 3.2m, 2.0m --
2.0m -- 3.6m, 2.0m -- 3.8m, 2.1m -- 3.9m, 2.2m -- 4.0m, 2.5m --
2.8m -- 5.0m,
|Female/Male Tube Combination||48mm/40mm, 56mm/48mm, 60mm/48mm, 76mm/60mm, 89mm/76mm|
|Tube Wall Thickness||1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.0mm, 2.2mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm|
|Tube Grade||Q195, Q235, Q345|
- High strength steel tubes made of cold rolled Q235 grade coils.
- Professional galvanization provides durable anti-rust performance.
- Accurate measurement for fine adjustment.
- Quick-release lock pin saves your time and effort during erecting.
- Reusable for more than 5 years.
- Available in various specifications.
- Easy to handle and erect.
- Easy to pile and store.
- Steel shoring posts nailed to bearers.
- Steel shoring posts must not used as a jack.
- Do not overload, always load within capacity area.
- Avoid accentric loads, always use steel shoring posts with them in
- Nail through steel shoring posts head plate.
- Keep steel shoring posts dry and avoid unneccessories rusty.
- Never throw steel shoring posts from any heights.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
Standard packages are piling on steel pallets, while tighted by
steel band then covered with elastic films to prevent dusting
falling on and any moisture caused rust.
Usually steel shoring posts are loaded with 20ft containers for
weight 24,000kgs, as they can be stacked tightly together, while
less space is left, the loading quantity will deponds on their unit
For example, 1.7m to 3.0m, then max loading quantity is 1700 pcs to
2000 pcs considering any weight limitation in destination port.