Strong Durable Versatile Steel Shoring Posts Acrow Props with Long
Strong, durable while versatile, steel shoring posts are made of
high quality strength steel Q235 B grade. Cold rolled process by
our large equipment and mature skills features the tubes less
thickness tolerance and better roundness, thus enhance the load
capacity of steel shoring posts from the very begining.
Their adjustable pins are made from #45 carbon steel with heated
and fine process just for safe shoring conditions to projects and
workers. Bottom and top plates are pressed type with drilled
nailing holes for securing steel shoring posts to the support board
or connected with formwork beams.
Powder coating treatment is finished at the heating oven with 250℃,
which ensure the powder coating quality defect-free and durable,
better than immersion painted as they are thicker and stable, just
scratches are left onto the tubes surface when rough handling from
workers, then their corrision resistant performance are outstanding
and especially excellent during moisture conditions.
All our shoring posts are fully tested in house on our own loading
testing equipment within our workshop. And we have been in shoring
posts manufacturing and exporting over 20 years, so we are also
fully equipment with all machines and equipments that required to
produce a shoring post, all procedure all done within our factory
so quality are under our control by our professional team. While
OEM services are available from us according to your specific
Heavy duty acrow props are available in five sizes:
|Closed||Open||Outer Tube||Inner Tube||Load Rates||Unit Weight|
If your sizes are not found above, please feel free to ask us for
- No need to use a hammer to erect or loosen.
- Avoids damage to your knuckles when erecting.
- 100μm thick durable powder coating for harsh condition.
- Long life span as long as 5 years.
- High strength extra strong tubular steel certificated.
- Telescopic height adjustment.
- No tools needed during erecting and dismantle.
- Steel shoring posts nailed to bearers.
- Acrow props are not designed for lifting.
- Do not overload, always load within capacity area.
- Avoid accentric loads, always use steel shoring posts with them in
- Nail through steel shoring posts head plate.
- Never THROW a steel shoring post from any heights.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
Standard packages are piling on steel pallets, while tighted by
steel band then covered with elastic films to prevent dusting
falling on and any moisture caused rust.
No damage or losing during transport by strong steel pallet.