Strong Shore Size 3 Galvanized Q235 Steel Shoring Posts for
Concrete Floor Building
Steel shoring posts are the most economic equipments for shoring
and reshoring applications in concrete construction, their standard
design and high quality material guarantee high loading capacity
for your projects, while their parts can be various according to
your specific projects needs, for example to enlong or shorten the
height area to meet your requested height and also make the good
balance between adjustment height area and utilizing materials in a
Our 1.7m to 3.0m steel shoring posts are made of Q235 B grade steel
tubes, these tubes are cold rolled types based on hot rolled steel
coils, so they are cut out with better thickness tolerance and
roundness, hence their loading performance are better from now on,
they can bear as much as 45KN loading, while heavy duty fine casted
nuts and carbon steel heated lock pins strengthen their loading
performance. And also their notched type base and top plate with
accurate measured holes for fixing them down to the ground, in case
of any falling or tilting hazards in the projects, to make sure
projects are built smooth and workers are all in safe condition.
While we have been making steel shoring posts from our very
beginning in 1996, we are keeping grinding on our manufacturing
skills by the ways of updating and introducing advanced production
equipments and employing skilled workers and training them
reguarly, that enables us to make heavy duty type, medium duty type
and heavy duty type steel shoring posts with powder coated,
galvanized and hot dipped galvanized finished, three types surface
treatment options for you.
|Lock Pin||Φ14*360mm, 45# carbon steel heated|
|Adjustment Nut||Heavy duty type|
|Sleeve Type||Open type with whole threaded process|
- High strength steel tubes made of cold rolled Q235 grade coils.
- Professional galvanization provides durable anti-rust performance.
- Accurate measurement for fine adjustment.
- Quick-release lock pin saves your time and effort during erecting.
- Reusable for more than 5 years.
- Available in various specifications.
- Easy piling and stacking.
- Easy to carry and handle.
- Steel shoring posts nailed to bearers.
- Use sole plate.
- Steel shoring posts must not used as a jack.
- Do not overload, always load within capacity area.
- Avoid accentric loads.
- Nail through steel shoring posts head plate.
- Keep steel shoring posts dry and avoid unneccessories rusty.
- Gentle handle and erecting.
PACKAGING & SHIPPING
If no particular requirement, packages are made of steel pallets,
while tighted by steel band then covered with elastic films to
prevent dusting falling on and any moisture caused rust.
Usually steel shoring posts are loaded with 20ft containers for
weight 24,000kgs, as they can be stacked tightly together, while
less space is left, the loading quantity will deponds on their unit
For example, 1.7m to 3.0m, then max loading quantity is 1700 pcs to
2000 pcs considering any weight limitation in destination port.
Strong steel pallets make sure no damage or losing during